Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Work and School

Today was my first day back after our Christmas break and it was also my daughters first day of "school".  She has never been in a preschool setting before so I was really nervous but you know what...she did fine!! She walked away from me and into the gym (where they wait in the morning) and didn't even look back. :'( It's so hard to believe that she is 2 years old already.  The time sure has flown by.  Going back to school (work) today wasn't so bad either.  It was a staff day so it was a chance for us to get things ready for the week and discuss a new teacher support model for our special education population.  So far, I have been able to keep up with some of my "to do list" for the year...however, I will be honest and say that I'm failing on the physical activity each day...unless you count walking from one side of the school building to the other side of the school building twice as physical activity. LOL Well, at least it's only January 3rd and I still have the rest of the year to go!  Well, that's it for now.  I hope to get some followers soon.  If you stop by my blog please subscribe. Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment