Saturday, January 7, 2012

I survived!!

I managed to get through the first week back.  However, I found it really hard to find time to write in my blog.  I hope that I'll be able to manage and post on a regular basis (at least twice a week) because everyday is just not going to be possible.  So, this week was also my daughter's first time ever at a preschool.  I must say that it makes me smile THIS big to see her interacting with other kids.  She found herself a best friend and...wait for it...a boyfriend!  Her and her little bf were running around and holding hands one morning when I dropped her off.  She looked so happy and confident while they were interacting.  Perhaps I should take notes from my daughter because I don't easily attract friends or boyfriends. LOL! This is one of the reasons I want to get involved in a community group or some other outlet that will allow me to meet people.  I want to get over my social awkwardness.  Any suggestions on what kind of "groups" I could join?  Well, I have a long list of things to do today so I'll be back before the weekend is over and fill you in on any new things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment